The NOARK Ex9CA Safety Contactor is designed for use in safety function applications. It offers special features that allow the design of safe control circuits with current ratings up to 38 Amps.
The Normally Closed (NC) Auxiliary contact is a mirror contact to the main contacts and is mechanically linked to the Normally Open (NO) Auxiliary contacts. This allows for optimal design selections in SRP/CS*.
* SRP/CS is the term given by ISO short for safety–related part of a control system, meaning part of a control system that responds to safety-related input signals and generates safety-related output signals.
• Positively guided mirror contacts/mechanically linked contacts according to IEC/UL 60947-4-1 Annex F, IEC/UL 60947-5-1 Annex L
• Mirror contacts/ mechanically linked symbol on the side of auxiliary block
• Fixed transparent anti-dust cover for easy identification of the device action and prevents the manual operation
• AC or DC operating coils
• Integrated body with built in auxiliary contacts up to 2NC and 2NO
• Integrated surge suppression on DC coil models
• 5-Year limited warranty
The NOARK Electric Ex9RCA Safety Control Relay is designed to provide fail-safe performance for safety function applications. It features mechanically linked contacts for use on safety feedback circuits with up to 8 contacts. When installed, the normally closed contact is force guided with the normally open contacts, making the Ex9RCA ideal for SRP/CS*.
* SRP/CS is the term given by ISO short for safety–related part of a control system, meaning part of a control system that responds to safety-related input signals and generates safety-related output signals”
• Force guided/mechanically linked contacts as per IEC/UL 60947-5-1 Annex L
• Mechanically linked contacts symbol prominently displayed on red front cover
• Fixed transparent anti-dust cover allows easy identification of device action and prevents manual operation
• 4-pole models available with AC or DC operating coils
• 8-pole models available DC only
• Easily mounts on DIN 35mm or pane
• 5 year limited warranty